Friday, June 7, 2013

Zzzywu

str8creme: This turns me on!



















str8creme:

This turns me on!

yepitsdomo: dripping-adorableness: mpr1m3:   "R.I.P. I just...



yepitsdomo:

dripping-adorableness:

mpr1m3:

 

"R.I.P. I just killed the club!"

CRYING.

Photo



missing-the-war: ea-solinas: Pictures from The...



















missing-the-war:

ea-solinas:

Pictures from The Resurrectionist by E.B. Hudspeth.

I recommend it wholeheartedly! It's full of pictures like these

This is actually a very good book, guys. I just finished it, and I recommend it to you all. 

Photo



home-of-hip-hop: Scarface font, nice. 



home-of-hip-hop:

Scarface font, nice. 

Photo



Photo



nbaoffseason: #respect (via reddit)



nbaoffseason:

#respect

(via reddit)

australiansanta: if an iguana smokes weed is it called a mariguana

australiansanta:

if an iguana smokes weed is it called a mariguana

palewonders: "Inner Strength" Pale blog



palewonders:

"Inner Strength"

Pale blog

Photo



slammaranks: big papa



slammaranks:

big papa

Photo



Photo



Photo



queenofsabah: mle-nc: aintnowiifey: love her Gold. She was...





queenofsabah:

mle-nc:

aintnowiifey:

love her

Gold.

She was so beautiful

thekittymeows: Me



thekittymeows:

Me

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment