Friday, June 7, 2013

CLIT-LICKK

After a month away from this blog, I can now safely say that I will not be returning. Ciao x

After a month away from this blog, I can now safely say that I will not be returning.

Ciao x

Dear Followers,

The novelty of this blog has run it’s course and I’m not certain of it’s future. I have arrived at the point where I no longer get any joy from it, and it has started to have a negative impact on my life.

I have grown tired of the messages, I have started to see through people and their phoniness, and everything feels fake. People only talk to you when they need to get off, and then they vanish until the next time. I feel used.

The main reason I made this blog was for the attention. I was so lonely in my life, I wanted needed someone to notice me. As the followers grew into the thousands, I thought it would make me happy, but it hasn’t.

Yes, I do receive a few positive comments about my body, yet I still have the same self-loathe as before I started this blog. The positive comments now seem fake, and the negative comments stick with me forever, burning into my mind. If I am so perfect, why has no one ever loved me in real life? I’ve been alive for 25 years and I’ve been alone for 25 years.

I can’t bare to look at my dash any more, even un-following a lot of people I have followed since the start, because I can’t stand looking at the images they post any more. This isn’t me, this is so far from the real me that it’s not even funny. I don’t belong here.

I must admit, I have made a select few friends, and I have lost 99% of them. This blog brings me no emotion any more, it’s turning me into a zombie, I feel dirty, I feel sick. I’m taking a hiatus from this whole thing, and I don’t know when, or if, I’ll be back.

And as I approach 10,000 followers, thank you to the ones who stuck around, and sorry to the ones I pushed away.

Take care xox

CL

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Does age matter to you in a relationship or in a sexual partner? What's the youngest you think you would go?

I prefer my partners to be older. Younger just feels weird to me :s

Do you or have you ever enjoyed video games?

Pretty much all I did while growing up was play games on the Sega. Those were some good times 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Where do you shop at ? :o I love your style of clothes in the pictures you post up, so pretty and cutesy.

Thanks :3 I get most of it from thrift stores, or online stores like Boohoo and Asos.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment